Wo stellt ihr euren Audi unter?

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Wo stellt ihr euren Audi unter?

Hey,

I ask that for a reason: where do you put your Audi? We're moving soon and need an extra garage to accommodate both cars.
      When Schnickschnackschnuck I've lost and now I have to think of an alternative to "just leave in front of the house".

I'm fond of a rented garage, which is a 7 minute walk away.
      Does any of you have a similar problem? I am a late riser and do not always have the time in the morning.

But in general I'm very interested in that too! How do you sleep your cars?

best regards

Hallo,

schau mal hier: (hier klicken) Dort findest du sicher vieles zum Audi.

PS. Der Link für zu externen Angeboten von eBay.

• I ask that for a reason: where do you put your Audi? We're moving soon and need extra garage to accommodate both cars.
      When Schnickschnackschnuck I've lost and now I have an alternative to "just leave in front of the house".

Does any of you have a similar problem? I am a late riser and do not always have time in the morning.
    • I ask that for a reason: where do you put your Audi? We're moving soon and need both.
      When Schnickschnackschnuck I've lost and now I have an alternative to "just leave in front of the house".

Does any of you have a similar problem? I am a late riser and do not always have time in the morning.

But in general I'm very interested in that too! How do you sleep your cars?